When you speak of doing internet marketing to people that really don’t have a clue as to what it all entales Being on the internet playing or doing business makes a difference in the (1) amount of time you spend (2) the results (3) the growth of what you have learned by being on the internet.
It is comprised of so much and there is so much to do. In doing it you have to get a handle on it in a way you are in control of what you do every day. Having an daily tasks list will help as I like to call it. (DTL)
Here are some of the tasks that you need to have organized in doing your internet marketing.
- Checking emails
- Going to your business website
- Following up on leads
- Sending out emails
- Posting and commenting on your various social networking sites
- Listening to conference calls, webinars, and audios
- Reading a book to build your skills and gain education
- Communicating with your mentor or coach
- Creating marketing ads via banner or text
- Creating a marketing video, or podcast
- Share and like others content
Thank you for reading and visiting. Leave a comment below this post and let me know that you got something out of it.Take a look at this opportunity built for you.
"Build it BIG and build it RIGHT"